Fox V2 Merz ECE Helmet - Steel Grey - S
or 4 payments of $100.00 with Info
Driven by the idea of elevating athletic performance through progressive innovation, everything Fox develops is done with the rider in mind. No matter the terrain, condition, or environment, Fox designs and engineers their gear with the goal of making every ride a great one. For 2022 Fox has done it again, with a massive range filled with exciting new technologies, colourways and designs. Here at MXstore, we're thrilled to be presenting you with the new 2022 Fox moto collection.
The V3 helmet is the most technologically advanced moto helmet we have ever offered. It builds off its championship-winning heritage with a new highly ventilated design and a systematic approach to protecting you from both linear and rotational impacts. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 is made for motocross champions.
MCT SHELL CONSTRUCTION MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that uses a combination of Unidirectional and Multidirectional woven Pre-preg Carbon and Aramid fibers to provide a light yet rigid external shell.
VARIZORB™ EPS Like the crumple zones in your car, the dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by progressively dampening impact forces across a wider surface area.
MAGNETIC VISOR RELEASE SYSTEM 2.0 The second-generation Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to stay firmly in place through aggressive dirt bike riding and roost conditions but detach from the helmet upon impact to help mitigate external rotational forces that can affect your head during a crash.
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System ‘MIPS’. Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head.
- An evolution to the MVRS system positions the visor with a centre post magnet and two side shear off screws. The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System®
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner with emergency release cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Carbon fiber D rings
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards