Fox Dropframe Pro Helmet - Black - S
or 4 payments of $75.00 with Info
The FOX Dropframe Pro is a performance-focused trail helmet, built to go flat out, all day, everyday. Thanks to input from Fox's professional riders, it was built for all-mountain riders looking to really send it through gnarly terrain! It features the class-leading MIPS technology to protect your head against rotational forces. The Dropframe Pro Helmet builds upon the outstanding design and safety features of the ever-popular Speedframe Pro while increasing the level of safety. Indeed, the Dropframe Pro offers the maximum possible coverage on offer from an open-face helmet.
Fox have lavishly used the innovative dual-density Varizorb EPS Liner throughout, covering the back of your head and spine, the ears and your jaw to ensuring that if you fall, the energy will be absorbed upon impact. It's no wonder Virginia Tech has recently given the Dropframe Pro a perfect, 5-star rating, it offers you the safest ride possible outside of Full Face MTB helmets. With the Fox Dropframe Pro, you'll know that your noggin is covered whether you're sending it off a booter or aggressively tackling a gnarly section, thanks to its innovative design and extensive use of Varizorb!
- MIPS: Provides additional protection from rotational forces during impact
- Varizorb EPS: Dual-density liner spreads impact force across a wider area
- Optimised Venting: Smart cooling channels direct airflow to keep you cool
- Antimicrobial Liner: Moisture-wicking to keep your head dry and cool
- FIDLOCK Buckle: Secure fit at all times
- Fixed Visor: Works in tandem with the vents to ensure maximum airflow
- Perfect Fit: Additional pads included for a customised fit