Ducati Corse V5 Air Racing Boots - 42/8.5
or 4 payments of $157.25 with Info
The Ducati Corse V5 Air boots, made in partnership with TCX®, are specific for track use. The light, durable partially mesh Microfiber upper is equipped with the Double Flex Control System, a protective structure in polyurethane with a slim profile designed to adhere to the boot shaft. Two ribs running along the back of the boots provide for a controlled flexibility of up to 13°, preventing the risk of hyperextension of the joint. Comfort and protection of the tibia are ensured by an over-injection on elastic material, while the inner side of the boot has a surface that provides grip without any protrusions that could get caught during a fall. In fact, the boot's closure is positioned on the outer side. An effective calf adjustment system, the sole integrated into the boot design, magnesium sliders, and an internal lacing system with quick scrolling strap complete the overview of these top-of-the-range sport boots.
- Newly designed, lightweight, mono compound rubber sole with specific grip area
- Padded rear flex area for a better comfort
- Soft microfibre gaitor for a perfect fit around the calf
- Mesh microfiber with frontal over-injection to facilitate fit and ensure better comfort
- Micro-injected side panel combined with elastic material to facilitate closure
- Inner protection in chamois for maximum grip.
- AIR TECH breathable, soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
- Anatomic, antibacterial and interchangeable
- Outside elastic zip + Velcro tab. Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle + PU toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf
- F.F.C ® Fasten Fit Control: internal fastening system that features long lasting laces that are joined to the boot lining.