Ducati Corse SBK 5 Full Face Helmet - S
or 4 payments of $283.40 with Info
A design jewel by Drudi Performance, enhanced by exclusive, unique and inimitable graphics, to unleash all the character of the hard core Ducati enthusiasts. The distinct aesthetics of this helmet, built on an Arai base specifically for road use, is combined with an excellent technical compartment, to guarantee optimal comfort and maximum safety. The ECE and US approved versions feature an outer shell developed in three sizes and made of PB and CLC fibers, high strength and exceptionally rigid materials. The patented EPS inner shell with different densities is characterized by areas that are more or less compact depending on the position. The sensational feeling is further optimized by the numerous air intakes and the visor with variable axis system technology, which guarantees a wider field of vision to tackle every bend in the best way possible. Maximum practicality is guaranteed by the Facial Contour System, which makes the helmet easier to put on thanks to the elastic compressible and expandable foam support in the cheek pads and semi-removable and washable interior, for perfect hygiene at all times. Ultimate performance and unique iconic style: a helmet designed to astound you.
- ScLc (Super complex Laminate construction). 40% stronger than standard fibre glass in extension and bending resistance. Two layers of Super Fibre, one middle layer of special fibre. The middle layer consists of a very special material, a very strong and light chemical fibre exclusive to Arai
- Patented EPS inner shell with different densities characterized by areas that are more or less compact depending on the position
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Visor system with VAS technology (variable axis system) to give a wide field of vision when riding at any lean angle
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap